Written by Dr. Eric Amidi.
When we talk about putting “effort” into the manifestation process, it’s easy to think that we mean the type of hard work that you would associate with a desk job. This is far from the reality. The ability to focus your energy to get positive things to happen for you does require effort, but it’s far different than the “hard work” that you might associate with your job. In fact, it’s a paradox: the harder you work, the more likely it is that you’ll have to work even harder to achieve your success.
The most effective way to achieve success in the manifestation process is to impress positive influences on your subconscious mind which is not something you can simply do through force of will. In fact, your subconscious mind will often fight against attempts to influence it through maximum effort. Instead, you need to work a different approach and influence your subconscious through feelings.
Scarcity is driven by the feeling of trying too hard for something — you might even call it desperation. Consider what happens if someone is trying too hard to make a relationship work or to get hired for a job. Chances are that they won’t be successful.
In order to impress positive feelings on your subconscious mind, you have to fight against the urge to solve the problem through exertion. Instead, you need to let your subconscious become taken by the powerful feelings of positive energy that you are creating. This will lead to feelings of abundance that can only mean great things for the rest of your life.
Eric Amidi is a best-selling author who has used his scientific background to help people better understand the relationship between their thoughts and their success. Dr. Eric Amidi is a physicist who was part of the team that discovered the Top Quark.
Article written by Hot Weight
Hypertension also known as blood pressure is the most common fatal disease of today. It is usually caused to the increase mental and physical pressures. Blood pressure is usually measured by an instrument called sphygmomanometer in millimeters of mercury. The highest pressure reached during each heart beat is the systolic pressure and the lowest pressure between two beats is known as diastolic pressure. In young adults the pressure is between 120/80 and it increases to 160/90 as age increases.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are pain in the back of the head and neck while waking up in the morning which soon disappears, dizziness, palpitation, pain in the heart region, frequent urination, nervous tension, fatigue and difficulty in breathing.
Causes of high blood pressure include:
- Stress in daily life, smoking excessively, intake of intoxicants, tea, coffee and refined foods hinder expulsion of waste and poisonous materials from the body. Hardening of arteries, obesity and diabetes also cause hypertension.
- Excessive intake of common salt and consumption of high fat and low fiber in diet can also lead to hypertension.
Remedies to cure hypertension include:
- Consumption of garlic helps reduce blood pressure. Garlic reduces spasms of the small arteries, it also slows downs the pulse rate and modifies heart rhythm. It also relieves dizziness, numbness, shortness of breath and formation of gas.
- Indian gooseberry juice mixed with honey taken every morning helps reduce blood pressure.
- Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin P which helps prevent capillary fragility, thus controlling blood pressure.
- Grapefruit is also rich in Vitamin P, consumption of Grapefruit will tone the arteries thus preventing increase in blood pressure.
- Watermelon seed dried, roasted and taken daily in good quantities is very beneficial to fight against high blood pressure as they dilate the blood vessels lowering the blood pressure.
- Rice is a good dietary food for patients suffering from hypertension as it is low in fat, cholesterol and salt. Brown rice consists of calcium which soothes and relaxes the nervous system thus reducing blood pressure.
- Potato is rich in potassium and magnesium which helps lower blood pressure. It has very less quantity of sodium salt.
- Parsley helps maintain the blood vessels especially the capillaries. Parsley boiled with water and taken several times daily can be very beneficial.
- Rauwolfia is best remedy for high blood pressure. Alkaloids of this drug can directly affect hypertension.
- Fruit juices taken in combinations are beneficial for hypertension. 300ml of carrot juice and 200ml of spinach juice taken twice daily has proven to be very beneficial.
- Calcium and potassium help reduce blood pressure as they secrete excess sodium and improve functioning of the vascular system. Thus increase of calcium and potassium in the diet is very advantageous.
Patient suffering from hypertension should consume a very well balanced diet. Increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables in the diet, avoid meat and eggs. Fruits and vegetables will help soothe the bowel movements thus eliminating all the toxins from the body.
Hypertensive patients should sleep atleast eight hours a day; avoid stress, tension, anger and haste. Be calm, cheerful and rest as much as possible.